- Professor Yoshiaki Kubota
- Assistant Professor Wang Yongcheng
- Research Assistant Tomoko Atarashi
- Students (B4)
Professor Yoshiaki Kubota
- Ph.D (Engineering), Professional Engineer (Engineering Management), Professional Engineer (Civil Engineering), First-Class Civil Engineering Works Execution Managing Engineer etc.
- B.E. in Civil Engineering, Hiroshima University (1996)
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering, Kyoto University (2008)
- Ishikawajima-harima Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (present IHI Corporation) (1996-2003)
- Oriental Consultants Co., Ltd. (2003-2007)
- Associate Professor, Graduate School of Management, Kyoto University (2009-2013)
- Associate Professor, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University (2009-2016)
- Professor, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, University of Toyama (2016-2019)
- Professor, Faculty of Sustainable Design, University of Toyama (2018-present) (The First Head of Department, 2018)
- JSCE (Japan Society of Civil Engineers), CPIJ (The City Planning Institute of Japan), AIJ (Architectural Institute of Japan), JSSD (Japanese Society for the Science of Design), IABSE (International Association for Bridges and Structural Engineering), IPEJ (The Institution of Professional Engineers, Japan), JSSC (Japanese Society of Steel Construction)
Assistant Professor Wang Yongcheng
- Ph.D.（Nanyang Technological University）
- Skip a Year, Undergraduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University（2012）
- M.E. in Civil Engineering, Kyoto University（2014）
- Ph.D. Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University（2020）
- Shimizu Corporation（2014.4－2014.11）
- KTP Consultants, Singapore（2014.11－2016.5）
- Researcher, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore（2016.6－2020.1）
- Assistant Professor, School of Sustainable Design, University of Toyama（2020.6－present）
- Wang, Yongcheng, Keita Yamaguchi, and Yiik Diew Wong. (2020). The multivalent nexus of redevelopment and heritage conservation: A mixed-methods study of the site-level public consultation of urban development in Macao. Land Use Policy 99. doi:10.1016/j.landusepol.2020.105006.
- Wang, Yongcheng, and Yiik Diew Wong. (2020). Repositioning urban heritage for active mobility: Indications from news coverage in Singapore. Cities 98: 102525. doi:10.1016/j.cities.2019.102525.
- Wang, Yongcheng, Yiik Diew Wong, and Kelvin Goh. (2019). Perceived importance of inclusive street dimensions: a public questionnaire survey from a vision(ing) perspective. Transportation. doi:10.1007/s11116-019-10071-1.
- Wang, Yongcheng, Keita Yamaguchi, and Masashi Kawasaki. (2018). Urban revitalization in highly localized squares: A case study of the Historic Centre of Macao. Urban Design International 23 (1): 34-53. doi:10.1057/s41289-016-0009-5.
Research Assistant: Tomoko Atarashi
B4 Yumiko Ueno
This year’s goal, Become a second-class architect. Become able to speak English.
B4 Natsuki Hasegawa
Value the time of each day, I will do my best while enjoying my research. Improve my English ability.